Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Book Review

SYNOPSIS: Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Cover of TFIOS
 I had heard SO much about this book so i just HAD to read it and see what all the hype was about. It was after i finished reading that I understood why it was so popular....

This book made me feel so many different emotions: it made me cry, made me laugh , made me rethink my whole life and really appreciate it more.It also helped me learn a lot more about cancer and understand a lot of things to do with it. It is a big accomplishment for a book to evoke such emotions in the reader. YOU GO JOHN GREEN!

My favorite character was (not surprisingly) Augustus Waters. He was such a cute and funny character and his relationship with Hazel was the best sort of relationship. They both seemed realistic and so did the whole storyline and the secondary characters too.

Another thing i adored about the book was how beautifully it was written. By the end of the book I was crying my eyes out and dying to read more of John Green's Books which i heard were all very good. I was really satisfied with the ending and felt that everything was done well.

I would give this book a 5/5 OF COURSE. I would suggest everyone to go and read it immediately.

My favorite Quote:
“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment