Here are my 5 most/recently used emoji's:
1. The Crying emoji // a book that made me cry
The journey that the main character goes through during this book is so moving. It made me wonder what kind of a person i wanted to be and realize that every day really is a gift. It was quite an experience to see such amazing character development. Along with Lauren Oliver's beautiful writing, this book had me in tears the whole time.
2. The Heart eye's emoji // a series or trilogy that i'm in love with
The delirium trilogy was one of the first dystopian's i ever read. I was blown away by the concept of the story. These books are really what made me love Lauren Oliver's writing style so much.
3. The Annoyed emoji // a character that annoyed you
Juliette annoyed me so much during the first 2 books of the shatter me series. I guess I can't complain too much since she did develop in the last book (which was one of the best books I've read this year).
4. The Too many feels emoji // a book that gave me all the feels
5. The Blue heart emoji // a book that holds a special place in my heart
Thanks for reading! Comment if you like - Tess x